Thursday, September 3, 2015

What's in my Gaynor Minden Ballet Bag...

In case you haven't heard yet, I have been selected by Gaynor Minden to represent the brand as a Gaynor Girl! I was happy to accept because I actually wear Gaynor Minden Pointe shoes and I genuinely LOVE them! They never pay dancers to wear their shoes so anyone you see in this program is wearing them by choice! 

In the future I will be featured on the Gaynor Minden website and their social networks. I may get to test and review new products, I may be featured in advertising or appear in photo or video shoots!! Gaynor Girls are pre-professional students who have chosen to train and perform in Gaynor Minden pointe shoes, exclusively. If you are not familiar with the brand please visit www.dancer.com to read about these amazing shoes and see other great products like the ones featured in my video below. 

I have already been asked to make a visit to the Gaynor Minden showroom in New York City this month. I will be sure to post about what I am doing there! Check out my video below to see my new custom Gaynors I was fitted for in NYC this summer. And if you are wondering why I am returning to NY so soon after summer intensives... just watch the video! 

Thanks for following the journey. Some of you have been watching since I was 10 and had my first lesson on pointe! Six years! If you would like to sponsor me and see what I am up to visit www.robbiedowney.com

If you spend $50+ at www.dancer.com and use code GGRD in September 2015 you will get a FREE pair of TLC pointe shoe ribbons. So worth it to save your Achilles!! They stretch! 





Like my facebook page in the right margin >>>>>> and join my email list for updates at 
http://eepurl.com/h3qE






Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for updates from NYC!

Love,

Robbie

PS: Check out the inside of my custom shoes! Too cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment