Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 3 ABT NYC Summer Intensive 2011


Day 3: FUN ! FUN! FUN! Pilates, Technique (had some new combinations), Pas de Deux (probably my favorite for the day and the boys were pretty good), Modern (very cool music - kind of like African drums), Choreography (worked on our variation for the show). 

Then after we went to H&M and I bought a cute skirt :) and I think we are going to go see ABT do Sleeping Beauty next week because we can get tix for $12! New pics up www.facebook.com/balletbabble

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robby!

    Sounds like ABT is awesome! I'm a dancer to, but I'm just hanging around with my studio this summer. The director told me that it would be more beneficial if I did our studio intensive instead of going away. What style of ballet are you doing at ABT? Is it Russian? I do RAD ballet, but it's hard to find other intensives that do RAD. Anyway, please reply back.

    ♥Jasmine

    P.S. Please check out my blog! http://imdancingonclouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes studios do that - like they don;t want you to go away. I think once you are 12 you def should do it if you can get into a good one. It's a great experience. If you can do both that is REALLY the way to go. ABT is a mix I think of vaganova and chechetti (sp?) and maybe even rad. They have their own style and teachers get trained to teach it I think. There is one RAD studio where I live. xoxox

    ReplyDelete