Friday, July 29, 2011

Final Performance and Headed Home!

Wow! Five weeks! I may have mentioned this but I told my mom I'm not ready to live here "YET". I'm so going to live here SOMEDAY! Okay final performance was amazing. So fun! I think we did a good job just me and one other girl were traveling backwards on this one part and we went into the screen kind of . But it was no big deal. What a cool looking school (Frank Sinatra) . The theater was nice and mostly full for the 12pm show. The older students are AMAZING! I mean AMAZING! If you ever hear anyone say ABT is too crowded or just a money maker (yah we heard that)  - they DO NOT have any idea what they are talking about. Totally amazing dancers and program. I will try out again. Yes I will. You should have seen the boys and their feet! Everyone was really, really good.

Congrats to everyone that got into JKO school. Even some people that did not fill out the form to be considered and evaluated were invited to JKO. My friend filled it out, she got in and she is hoping she can make the commute from New Jersey. It's about 45 minutes. I did not fill it out because it clearly states you have to relocate if you aren't in the area, of course. Someday I will fill it out!!!

People were crying. We all signed each others ABT SI t-shirts. The good byes were sad but I got a lot of phone numbers so we can all text each other ;) It would be great if we all came back next year! Praying!

I found out today that when me and my mom go to San Francisco we are getting our hair cuts at a salon there. If you have seen the pictures on facebook you will say hooray! My hair is so long and gross right now! I think I mentioned this already  but it is really bugging me.  I also hope I can get my braces off asap! Over it! I can not wait to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night!

Thanks to my mom for editing all the blogs for me ;) Goodnight!!!!!!! 

xoxo,

Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robbie,
    I am a 15 year old aspiring ballet dancer and love watching your videos and reading your blog posts! I was just wondering what kind of stage makeup you use?

    ReplyDelete