Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Masha, a Portrait of Ballerina Maria Kochetkova - I'm so there!

A Documentary project in San Francisco, CA by Bronwen Parker-Rhodes


It's official! We are going to see the Masha Documentary in August! Beyond excited! Maria Kochetkova is one of my favorite dancers. I saw her at Reflections - The Bolshoi Project at OPAC where I had my pointe shoes signed by some famous dancers! Maria was so nice and left a signed magazine at security for me but I did not see her. I am so, so excited to be going to San Fran for even just one day to watch the movie screening and hopefully meet her! It's kind of a big deal because I have never been to San Fran and as you know I am spending 5 weeks in NY for ABT Summer Intensive. This is a huge surprise and I am so excited. I will for sure blog from there and take photos!! Fingers crossed I get my pointe shoes signed!

xoxox,

Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment